All UTV, 3 Wheelers and ATV's Must run smooth tires. Knobby Tires only permitted in Novice Class or Youth 50cc Class
Example: Maxxis TT, Hoosier, American Racer, Etc.
Any Youth 16 years and younger must wear a Helmet at all times when operating or driving any pit vehicle, motorcycle, or atv while at any NEEDT event, which includes in the pit area, on tracks property, heading to and from the track area, and while racing. Any youth 14 years or younger must have an adult present to operate any golf cart, UTV, or like pit vehicle also at all events. The safety of riders and all persons in pit is a priority. This goes in accordance with state, local and national l laws and rules and according to all insurance regulations or requirements that are to be followed.
All Pit vehicles and atvs must remain at walking speed or below 5mph while traveling thru the pit area at all events.
Failure to abide by the above rules may result in disqualification for any event and being asked to leave the track property. No one may ride a pedal bike in the pit area while racing is taking place.
The safety of all Parties in the Pit Area is a priority.
Any Rider who participates in the "Pro" Class is Required to run a Blue Colored Background front and rear Number Plate. A Red Background is Recommended for any Rider who is the current Champion, if they decide to run the #1 Plate the following season in the Class that they are the reigning Champion in and still eligible to run that class according to rules. No other rider can use the #1 in any class unless they are the current class Champion. Otherwise All number plates should be white or black wih contrasting either black or white numbers only. No rider shall use any other colors for plates while participaing in a NEEDT Event. Blue Plates with white numbers are only allowed for riders that are participating in the EDT Pro Class, EDT Pro-am classes and the 3 Wheeler Pro-am Class. The use of letters or slashes is prohibited. Failure to have a number plate could result in
rider being disqualified
See rules regarding number plate. The use of letters is highly discouraged. All Numbers must be same size and readable.
CLICK ON OVER WHAT YOU LIKE TO OPEN EITHER RULES, RELEASES, LISTS ETC
TO OPEN PDF FILE TO REVIEW BELOW. SCROLL DOWN PAGE TO REVIEW ALL
Additional Rules to Apply for Supermoto Event:
- Catch Cans are recommended for any liquid. Any ATV, 3 wheeler, 6 wheeler or SXS found leaking any fluid will be DSQ and not allowed to participate due to possible safety issue.
- All participants must have have full motocross gear or leathers. Leathers is highly recommended. No short sleeves are allowed. No exposed skin anywhere is allowed
- Chest protector is required for all particiants. Or protection that protects the spine.
- Neck braces are highly recommended safety requirement for this event
- Boots are required and must rise above ankles and not fasten using laces. Motocross boots are recommended
- For gloves heavy duty leather racing gloves are highly recommended to protect hands in a crash. Motocross gloves are permitted but racing gloves with amored knuckles are an added safety.
- Make sure your leathers suit has spline, knee, and elbow armor built in.
- Helmet are required which have met Sneel safety requirements and full face protection is required. Motocross helmets are considered full face
Pit Vehicle Rules and Requirements: