Add Text Here...
ATV Extreme Dirt Track Championship Series
Any Rider who participates in the "Pro" Class is Required to run a Blue Colored Background front and rear Number Plate. A Red Background is Recommended for any Rider who is the current Champion, if they decide to run the #1 Plate the following season in the Class that they are the reigning Champion in and still eligible to run that class according to rules. No other rider can use the #1 in any class unless they are the current class Champion. Otherwise All number plates should be white or black wih contrasting either black or white numbers only. No rider shall use any other colors for plates while participaing in a NEEDT Event. Blue Plates with white numbers are only allowed for riders that are participating in the EDT Pro Class, EDT Pro-am classes and the 3 Wheeler Pro-am Class. The use of letters or slashes is prohibited. Failure to have a number plate could result in rider being disqualified
See rules regarding number plate. The use of letters is highly discouraged. All Numbers must be same size and readable.
Rider Registration and release form for Pine lake Raceway ONLY
CLICK ON OVER WHAT YOU LIKE TO OPEN EITHER RULES, RELEASES, LISTS ETC
TO OPEN PDF FILE TO REVIEW BELOW. SCROLL DOWN PAGE TO REVIEW ALL
2023 NE EDT Class Rules and Procedures
Rules are subject to change or modification up until Feb. 1, 2023
All UTV, 3 Wheelers and ATV's Must run smooth tires. Knobby Tires only permitted in Novice Class or Youth 50cc Class
Example: Maxxis TT, Hoosier, American Racer, Etc.
Rider Registration and release form
Short Track Event Registration and Release Form
Pit Vehicle Rules and Requirements:
Additional Rules to Apply for Supermoto Event:
- Catch Cans are recommended for any liquid. Any ATV, 3 wheeler, 6 wheeler or SXS found leaking any fluid will be DSQ and not allowed to participate due to possible safety issue.
- All participants must have have full motocross gear or leathers. Leathers is highly recommended. No short sleeves are allowed. No exposed skin anywhere is allowed
- Chest protector is required for all particiants. Or protection that protects the spine.
- Neck braces are highly recommended safety requirement for this event
- Boots are required and must rise above ankles and not fasten using laces. Motocross boots are recommended
- For gloves heavy duty leather racing gloves are highly recommended to protect hands in a crash. Motocross gloves are permitted but racing gloves with amored knuckles are an added safety.
- Make sure your leathers suit has spline, knee, and elbow armor built in.
- Helmet are required which have met Sneel safety requirements and full face protection is required. Motocross helmets are considered full face